FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About how long will my appointment take?
- For a full vehicle window tint installation, we like to have your vehicle for approximately 2-3 hours.
- If you have window tint already on your vehicle that will need to be removed before adding new tint, we will need your vehicle for 5-6 hours due to the time it takes to remove older films.
- For a partial clear bra to be installed, we will need approximately 4-5 hours. For a full clear bra, we will need approx. 8 hours to complete the installation.
What do I need to know after having a window tint installed?
- Please keep the windows rolled up for 24 hours after your appointment to allow the film time to cure.
- You initially may see some fogginess and/or streaking, as well as some little water beads. This is due to the film being installed with a water solution. Rest assured that it is just part of the drying process and it will all go away. The manufacturers state that it could take up to 30 days to dry out, but in our hot Arizona climate it will be dry within a week or even faster (depending on the current temperatures outside). The more you can leave the vehicle in the direct sun, the faster the window tint will cure and dry out.
- We will clean your windows after installing the window tint. Please don't wash the interior of your windows for approx. 72 hours. This will allow time for the adhesive to cure. After that, you can use a soft towel (microfiber is best) and water.
What do I need to know after having a clear bra installed?
- Please do not wash your vehicle for 72 hours after the installation. We will clean the areas of your vehicle that we work on before giving it back to you so that you won't have the urge to wash it right away.
- Like tint, paint protection films are installed with a water solution, and you may initially see some small water beads under the film. These are part of the drying process and they will go away within 30 days of the installation (or faster).
What do I need to know about having my house tinted?
- Installation time will depend on the quantity and size of windows being tinted. We are able provide a time estimate when we provide a cost estimate.
- For residential/commercial 3M window film, the warranty information is entered electronically by us, and a copy will be mailed to you typically within 30-45 days of the installation, and will come directly from 3M. Please watch for this letter-sized envelope in your mailbox so that it doesn’t accidentally get mistaken for junk mail.